Empirical operations management, Information sharing, Supply chain management, Retail operations, Consumer behavior, Inventory management
- Cui, R, D. Zhang, A. Bassamboo. Learning from Inventory Availability Information: Field Evidence from Amazon. Conditional accept Management Science.
- Cui, R, J. Li, D. Zhang. 2017. A Better Way to Fight Discrimination in the Sharing Economy. Harvard Business Review.
- Cui, R, H. Shin. 2017. Sharing Aggregate Inventory Information with Customers: Strategic Cross-selling and Shortage Reduction. Management Science. [Online Companion]
- Cui, R, S. Gallino, A. Moreno-Garcia, D. Zhang. 2017. The Operational Value of Social Media Information. Production and Operations Management.
- Cui, R, G. Allon, A. Bassamboo, J.A. Van Mieghem. 2015. Information Sharing in Supply Chains: An Empirical and Theoretical Valuation. Management Science. [Online Companion]
Papers Under Review
- Calvo, E, R. Cui, J. Serpa. Oversight and Efficiency in Public Projects: A Regression Discontinuity Analysis. Major revision Management Science.
- Cui, R, J. Li, D. Zhang. Discrimination with Incomplete Information in the Sharing Economy: Field Evidence from Airbnb. Major revision Management Science.
- Bassamboo, A, R. Cui, A. Moreno-Garcia. The Wisdom of Crowds in Operations Management: Forecasting Using Prediction Markets.
- What Makes an Online Flash Sale Successful? 6-June-2017. Kellogg Insight.
- New Research Looks At Ways To Help Stop Airbnb Racial Discrimination. 2-Mar-2017. NPR.
- No Simple Fix to Weed Out Racial Bias in the Sharing Economy. 4-Mar-2017. Globe and Mail.
- Using Prediction Markets for Accurate Forecasts. July-2016. OnAnalytics.